Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Old School, New Goals

                  what's up every Christian here and, who is ready for school? If you say, yes then please read all the blogs and blog post I make and, if you said no then still do the same as yes.  Ok if your me then you too should hate when teachers say " ok class today's objective is to write what are your goals for this year." I mean doesn't it just annoy you doing this every single year. Well that why I'm here, to do a teachers job during the summer. So ok people that are reading this blog post please go to the bottom of this post and comment about what you hope to accomplish this year.
                   So with that being said what I hope to accomplish this year in school is to get good grades and to not slack off like I did last year. Also I would hope to do is to help in the Leo program a lot and do at least 43 hours helping as a Leo. Sorry this blog was so sort.




Enjoy your summer. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment