Wednesday, September 3, 2014

My Big Happy Family

                Hey guys Christian here and I've been thinking what was the ponit in my life that changed me as a person. And I finally found out it was when my parents got devoreiced. Now this was very hard for me at the time because well I was only 6 and my brother has autism and he was 4 turning 5. Every day my parents would yell at each other and scream, this got me upset and angry at them. Now I understand that my parents were very young they had me. I think my mom was 22 when she had me and my parents had a hard time understanding Matthew. So they started to get upset at each other and later they got devoreiced. Don't get me wrong my parents are great parents and now they are best friends. But I felt that was a really hard part of my life for me and I feel that that changed me as a person by show me that there is a cruel world out there and to not make the same mistakes as my parents did.


Bye and enjoy your summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment