Wednesday, September 3, 2014

We're Eating Hobos Tonight

                    Hey guys Christian here and have you ever eaten a meal that ate and you could never have that meal ever again? If so please comment down below. If your wondering why I am asking you this question is because I just ate a hobo dinner from a camp in called northen frontier and if they find out I brought my phone then I am dead, because no phones are aloud at this camp. What is a hobo dinner you might ask, well it is a meal were you get a big hamburger meat and you need to break it and put onions, carrots, potatoes and salt all in your meat. Then you need to cover it in alunamu foil then burn it in fire. It look like this..
And it is good when it's done. Well that how you
make a hobo meal.

Bye enjoy your summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment