Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Christian and The terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Beach Day


           Hey guys Christian here, and I want to ask you guys a question. Okay have you ever gone to a beach and it's just beautiful and, the water is clear and the sand is soft and white, and you can see fish even before you get in the water?     Well I went to a beach in Puerto Rico, San Juan and it looked just like the beach I just described to you. To help you image the beach, I'm talking about here is a picture:

Here is the beach isn't it beautiful
 So on August 23,2014 me and, my family took a vacation to Puerto Rico and went to a beautiful beach and it was hot. So when we went to the water it was terrible. I mean have you every had sand and mustered in your eyes? We'll that what the water felt like when you got in it. Over all it was a bad day the sand would have rock in it. A crab bit me and, the water was too salty. So that was my day at the beach. Enjoy your summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment