Thursday, September 4, 2014

Cry me a river

                     Hey guys Christian here and I just came back from Puerto Rico and it was wonderful my mom got married again, I went to a different beaches one had a lot of salt in it the other ones were cold but nice  and hot. But what I liked the most in Puerto Rico is when we went to the river the river was a hard place to find because it was in the middle of the jungle. But when yo got to the river there are 3 different spots I like to call them. There is the lobster and crab nest were when you swim there are crabs under you, and there is chlif fall mountain it's were you could jump off a cliff into the water. Finally there is the play ground were you have a slide that goes into a water fall and then there are two super high cliffs. The playground was my favortie place and I had a great time. Ok bye and enjoy your summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment